A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Farrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Farrell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Farrell, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrell graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Farrell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
- Florida Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Francis Farrell MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James F. Farrell practice?
- Dr. James Farrell has 1 office location.
Dr. James Farrell practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Otolaryngologists and Winter Park Surgeons.