A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Fisher is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fisher, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Fisher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Guadalupe Valley Hospital
- Guadalupe Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fisher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James F. Fisher practice?
Dr. James Fisher practices Pediatrics near Seguin, TX.
See Seguin Pediatricians.