A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Fisher is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fisher, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Fisher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Guadalupe Valley Hospital
- Guadalupe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James F Fisher MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James F. Fisher practice?
- Dr. James Fisher has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Fisher practices Pediatrics near Seguin, TX.
See Seguin Pediatricians.