Surgical Specialist, Colorectal Surgeon (colon & rectum)
Video profile

Amazing show details Amazing
May 11th, 2015

If it were not for the unbelievable skills of Dr. Fitzgerald I would not be alive today. He has been available to me through many procedures. I was had a procedure where he wasn't the actual surgeon but true to his word he was there making sure that everything went well. He even stopped by to see me before they put me under to make sure I knew he was there. I don't know of many doctors who would give their patients such care. Yes it may take a moment to get in to see him but that is how it is when you get the best. Honestly its not easy to get an appointment with any good doctor because they have a lot of patients. However, he worth it when you need excellent care.

by sharon davis on Jul 29th, 2014

It is impossibe to reach his office staff. Follow up appts post surgery are nearly impossible. His surgical skills are not questioned but the function and efficiency of his office leaves much to be desired.

Pathologically unhelpful show details Pathologically unhelpful
Mar 18th, 2013

Made a specific appointment for services. Services were denied on the grounds that my problem wasn't severe enough and I should just learn to live with it. Thanks, Doc. Very helpful.

Better than OUTSTANDING!! show details Better than OUTSTANDING!!
by Cap'n on Mar 8th, 2013

Dr. Fitzgerald performed the HAL/RAR procedure for me. The results were miraculous. I had more discomfort on the drive to the hospital than I had on the ride home or in the 3/4 days it took to fully recover. My only regret is that I procrastinated and suffered for years thinking that the recovery period would be unbearable. NOT SO. Fast and easy recovery and off the drugs after only 4 days. I could not be any HAPPIER!!!!

Once of GOD's gifted hands show details Once of GOD's gifted hands
Jul 23rd, 2012

I highly recommended anyone to Dr. Fitzgerald. He was very professional in going over the hold procedure with me and recovery time. He made me feel that I could trust him and he's staff in getting though the surgery. The day of the surgery anyone took care of me, so well and timely. Dr. Fitzgerald meet with me once again before surgery to ensure that anything will be okey. Once I came out of surgery anyone continue to take good care of me. Dr. Fitzgerald surpassed his overall recovery time in the hospital of 5-7days. I had the surgery on Thur. July 19 and was home on Sun. July 22, 2012. Everything came out, just like Dr. Fitzgerald had of sure me, so I thank you and your entire staff for what you all as done for me. May GOD continue to bless you all!

Best surgeon I have ever encountered show details Best surgeon I have ever encountered
Jun 20th, 2011

My hemorrhoidectomy was fully successful. Not even a minor problem. Furthermore, Dr. Fitzgerald spent a lot of time discussing with me an approach to post-op pain medication that would alieve my pain while minimizing the bad reactions I had previously had to opiates.

level of treatment show details level of treatment
Jun 8th, 2010

To say Dr Fitzgerald is outstanding is an understatement. He listens and addresses any concerns a patent may have. He spends time with patents and is very professional in dealings with patents. I would recommend him highly for a patent in need of his services. He had a big part of my mothers life today and I admire him. Not only is he a great doctor but has a great team with him and behind him.

Office Staff show details Office Staff
May 29th, 2010

Office staff very rigid and impersonal.Not people friendly. Treat patients as numbers rather than people. Lack of sensitivity and compassion for patients.