A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fitzgibbons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Fitzgibbons is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzgibbons
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzgibbons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fitzgibbons, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgibbons graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Fitzgibbons has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James F Fitzgibbons MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James F. Fitzgibbons practice?
- Dr. James Fitzgibbons has 1 office location.
Dr. James Fitzgibbons practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Internists, Eugene Hematologists, and Eugene Oncologists.