A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fitzgibbons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Fitzgibbons is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fitzgibbons, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgibbons graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Fitzgibbons has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fitzgibbons accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans