A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fitzgibbons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Fitzgibbons is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzgibbons
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzgibbons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fitzgibbons, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgibbons graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Fitzgibbons has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James F Fitzgibbons MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James F. Fitzgibbons practice?
- Dr. James Fitzgibbons has 1 office location.
Dr. James Fitzgibbons practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Internists, Eugene Hematologists, and Eugene Oncologists.