Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Griffin
Dr. James Griffin, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Wakefield, RI. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Griffin is affiliated with South County Hospital Healthcare System and South County Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Griffin has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Griffin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wakefield, RI.
Dr. Merrilyn Stevens
Wakefield, RI 0.01 mi34
Dr. Robert Crouse
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Wakefield, RI 0.01 mi42
Dr. Ehab Daoud
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Wakefield, RI 0.01 mi15