A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harrison
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Harrison, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Harrison has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Ketchikan General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James F Harrison MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James F. Harrison practice?
- Dr. James Harrison has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Harrison practices Family Medicine near Dexter, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Cottage Grove, OR and Ketchikan, AK.
See Dexter Family Physicians.