Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Holleman III
Dr. James Holleman III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tyler, TX, with another office in McKinney, TX. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Holleman is affiliated with Hillcrest Medical Center and St John Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Holleman III has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Holleman III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tyler, TX.
Dr. Neil Adelman
Tyler, TX 0.51 mi35
Dr. Robert Carney
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Tyler, TX 0.65 mi39
Dr. Aleksandr Korniyenko
Cardiovascular Disease, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Tyler, TX 0.65 mi9