Dr. James Hood Is this you?

1.5

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. James Hood?

Posted on June 20th, 2016

Spent only a few minutes in his office and didn't check me like he was supposed to. He said I was ready to go back to work and also wrote a letter saying my other doctors have been lying by saying that I'm supposed to be on light-duty work. I still need to get injections on my back.

Underlying problem

Posted on April 7th, 2016

These two individuals were the nicest respectful caring people I've ever come across ...not

Posted on January 6th, 2016

This doctor should have his medical license taken away.he is a company wh%r!. He has no bed side manner at all. He is insulting and should keep his personel opinions to himself. He is no longer board certified and for good reasons. If you see this doctor. Be prepared to be insulted missed diagnosed and treated like a dog. He only works for insurance companies cause he's a doctor for hire. So he will diagnose you for the benifit of the company. He will even tell you how he is sick and tired of taking care of one of his brothers. Paying for rent,food and utilities. He is just an old nasty self center low life of a person.

Worker's Compensation leach

Posted on December 21st, 2015

If you have an injury covered by Worker's comp, try to record his visit even if you are told to turn off your phone. It is how he gets away with his circus game. Make sure you remember everything in detail, ask him to explain every insult he sais and write a good complaint to the OIG, Office of Inspector General of the Department of Labor. It's the only way we can stop this monster from wasting our time, the tax payer money, his insults and incompetence.

Not honest. Horrible.

Posted on September 5th, 2015

Horrible MD working for the insurance that needs to cover my job injuries. He keeps saying there's not enough proof for other doctors to say that my lower back injury was a cause of this accident , and that I should have gone back to work a week after the accident. All of the doctors they've sent me to have approved everything, except for him. He didn't even check my MRI,s. he just did a regular physical and I was out in 10 minutes (including waiting time). Seems like its rigged. Of course, he has to be on the company's side.

Agree! He's way too old and an arrogant arse!

Posted on June 29th, 2015

After reading the reviews, I have to say -- FIRST - why is there not a way to give a negative score!! Second, all the reviews I read are so totally true and accurate of this quack! I've had to go to him several times and the guy did not have one clue about my condition! Even after having us had to tell us the 2-3 PREVIOUS times!! He claimed to have read all my medical records (um, ya - he didn't even HAVE them!) and yet did not know what, if any, previous surgeries I'd had, what my injury was or to what part of my body it was or even get my name correct! The offices are filthy and his staff? I'm certain I can't say what I really think - but everyone knows... After dealing with him for years, I'm astounded that he remains on ANY physician board for licensure!

his degree is in insulting people and not in the medical field

Posted on April 27th, 2015

His consultation consists of him insulting you shamelessly and not even taking a look at your injured part. Don't let him and insult him right back. otherwise you are wasting the 5 min you will spend in the room with this crook.

senile and incompetent animal that needs to die

Posted on April 20th, 2015

He's a shame to humanity. Record him and take him to court. And Pray he gets run off by a train or something, although that would be too good of a death for this nothing

Horrible Dr on DOL Payroll

Posted on February 17th, 2015

Department of Labor set up this appointment but Dr.Hood saw me all of 10 minutes after my having waited one hour and fourty-five minutes for his delayed flight from Houston, TX. I hurt badly from being seated, waiting. He told DOL I had no restrictions, and no more injuries, and could return to work full-time and I did because I thought I had to and ended up getting injured at work again.

Lying Demon

Posted on February 12th, 2015

He tells you one thing then reports another. He's old and arrogant. He will NOT treat you in the manner you need but in the manner the insurance he works for dictates. Don't believe this man has your best interests at heart. He does not. SELL OUT!

going to visit

Posted on August 28th, 2014

These reviews are so scary, but i have been working with WC for over 3 yrs now and all I can say is as soon as your are hurt get a Lawyer. The laws have changed and nothing is in place to help the injured worker. Wish I would have done it. Good luck

Dr. Hood the paid fabricator

Posted on February 13th, 2014

First off he was very rude and condescending in his visit with me. He wasn't interested in hearing my current health care issues how how they affected and limited me in my personal and professional life. His visit was less than 12-15 minutes as he was interested in catching his flight back to Houston. He didn't even know my name!! His written report was something out a fictional novel. I guess insurance companies are happy to buy his services if they can defraud patients and cut their losses. Accusations in my report left me feeling violated and cheated. "To cause no harm" is far from his mind, yet t maximize visits and pay are a top priority. Bottom line you will not receive a professional, unbiased and thorough exam from this physician. I never thought I'd have to seek out an attorney until today. It's sad when we can't be loyal to our work place and have them loyal to us--protecting us as we protect the patients left in our charger.