Dr. James Howard MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Chapel Hill, NC

no change

October 20th, 2016
I have been a pt. Of Dr. Howard since I was 5 Im now 38. I will not see another neurologist until he retires. He's the best at what he does. Keep doing what you do Dr. Howard.

November 3rd, 2010
Confident and Comforting Care
Dr. James F. Howard is so knowledgeable, inquisitive and comforting. I thoroughly enjoy my appts. and even get in some laughs and a smile despite the circumstances. He's "real" and confidently helps each patient with a protocol that meets their own special circumstances. His secretary is great and the nurses in the plasmapheresis area (blood bank) stick to a well thought out protocol and make patients very comfortable. This awesome team makes it much easier to stick to the long-term plan.

July 15th, 2010
A Doctors Doctor
I've been to many doctors in my life, but none of them showed the caring and professionalism as Dr. Howard. From the moment I met him, he was honest, but in a way that was comforting. He took his time to make sure he gave me a thorough examination. I was scared and nervous until Dr. Howard introduced himself. Doctors should take a class. "How To Be A Doctor James Howard"

July 8th, 2010
Best Doc ever!!!
After 4 years of trying to find what was wrong with me Dr. Howard diagnosed me in 10 min. with Myasthenia. I have seen him for 28 years! He is my Dr. my friend! I can see, walk and smile again, thanks to him!

April 30th, 2010
I wouldn't see anyone else for my MG care!
Dr. Howard is always very caring; spending enough time assessing and diagnosing problems, as well as discussing treatment and follow up. His staff is wonderful,including everyone in the apheresis lab. My experience in UNC Chapel Hill's hospitals has been outstanding and the same has been said by many other patients/friends.