A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Jackson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jackson
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Jackson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Celiac Disease
- Chronic Hepatitis
- Chronic Pancreatitis
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Fatty Liver
- Fatty Liver (Alcoholic)
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatitis C
- Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Stone Oak Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James F Jackson MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James F. Jackson practice?
- Dr. James Jackson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Jackson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Gastroenterologists.