A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Jackson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Jackson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jackson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James F. Jackson practice?
Dr. James Jackson practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Pathology, General Practice, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists, San Antonio Gastroenterologists, San Antonio Pathologists, San Antonio General Practitioners, and San Antonio Otolaryngologists.