A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Jackson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jackson
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jackson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Jackson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Celiac Disease
- Chronic Hepatitis
- Chronic Pancreatitis
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Fatty Liver
- Fatty Liver (Alcoholic)
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatitis C
- Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Stone Oak Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James F Jackson MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James F. Jackson practice?
- Dr. James Jackson has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Jackson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boerne, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Gastroenterologists.