Dr. James Jackson III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Jackson III?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 25th, 2016

SECOND CHANCE

I can tell you that I felt like had very little time left if I did not find what was wrong with me ! About five years ago l meet Dr Arron king who tool me about Dr Jackson what a blessing these men have been to me they have me my life back I am able to function some days like these nightmare never happen I still have problems but most important I have hope and two life changing Doctor's THANK YOU many blessings !!!

December 18th, 2013

Really cares about his patients

Dr. Jackson has been treating me for Advanced Cirrhosis of the liver for four years. He sometimes schedules surgery on his day off to treat me. He explains my condition and treatment in clear, everyday language! He is easy-going and doesn't appear to be in a hurry. He is expert in his field! His actions make me think that he is a doctor because he cares for people and want to make life better for his patients. My family and I appreciate him and highly recommend him!

July 9th, 2013

TOP NOTCH

You cannot find a better Dr than Dr. Jackson!! His ENTIRE STAFF went above and beyond my expectations! Dr. Jackson was very thorough in my examination, was easy to talk to, listened patiently, is very caring and has a sense of humor. Prior to leaving my bed side he made certain that all of my concerns were addressed appropriately! I cannot say one negative thing about this Dr. or his amazing staff! Thank you! You're truly appreciated!

October 8th, 2012

Choose this doctor.

Dr. Jackson is by far the best doctor I have seen for my gastro troubles. I highly recommend him.

December 2nd, 2011

I have seen Dr. Jackson for treatment of dysphagia(difficulty swallowing)as food would get caught in my throat sometimes. I had an endoscopic procedure in which they stretched my esophagus and it was painless and took less than a hour in their facility. Dr. Jackson also performed an endoscopy and colonoscopy for my husband. I would highly recommend him.

August 19th, 2011

Very kind and acurate. Willing to listen to medical issue and concerns.

July 16th, 2017