Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Keane
Dr. James Keane, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ, with another office in Sierra Vista, AZ. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine. Dr. Keane is affiliated with Sierra Vista Regional Health Center. Dr. Keane has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Keane has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
Dr. James Keane is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.
Dr. Suresh Katakkar
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Tucson, AZ 0 mi48
Dr. Tenney Kentro
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Tucson, AZ 0 mi39
Dr. Christopher Puca
Tucson, AZ 0 mi36