A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kirk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kirk is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kirk, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirk graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Kirk has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Frederick Kirk MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James F. Kirk practice?
- Dr. James Kirk has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Kirk practices Urology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Snyder, TX.
See Lubbock Urologists.