A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kirk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kirk, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Incontinence.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirk graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kirk has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kirk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 4 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance