A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lilly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lilly, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lilly graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lilly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James F Lilly MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James F. Lilly practice?
- Dr. James Lilly has 1 office location.
Dr. James Lilly practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.