A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James MacDougall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James MacDougall, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. MacDougall graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. MacDougall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Frederick MacDougall MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James F. MacDougall practice?
- Dr. James MacDougall has 1 office location.
Dr. James MacDougall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lafayette, CO.
See Lafayette Surgeons.