A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Martin, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Christus Santa Rosa Hlth Care
- Womack Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Furman Martin MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James F. Martin practice?
- Dr. James Martin has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Martin practices Emergency Medicine near Fort Bragg, NC.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Fort Bragg Emergency Physicians.