A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Martin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Providence Hospital Northeast
- Providence Heart Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Martin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Martin practice?
- Dr. James Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. James Martin practices Family Medicine near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Primary Care Doctors.