Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Martin
Dr. James Martin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Yakima, WA, with another office in San Rafael, CA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Martin is affiliated with Yakima Regional Medical & Cardiac Center, San Rafael Medical Center and Kaiser Permanente Medical Center San Rafael. He speaks English.
Dr. James Martin has the following 3 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. James Martin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yakima, WA.
Dr. David Dempsey
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Yakima, WA 0 mi39
Dr. Khadijah Wright
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist, Geriatric Medicine
Yakima, WA 0 mi16
Dr. Abhijeet Nakave
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Yakima, WA 0 mi9