A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McAnally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McAnally is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McAnally, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. McAnally graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McAnally has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Francis McAnally FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Nephrologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. James F. McAnally practice?
- Dr. James McAnally has 1 office location.
Dr. James McAnally practices Nephrology near Elizabeth, NJ.
See Elizabeth Nephrologists.