A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McAnally is Poor. Dr. McAnally has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McAnally, MD, PA, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Diabetes, Exercise, and High Blood Pressure Hypertension.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McAnally graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McAnally has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Rahway Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McAnally accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James McAnally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James F. McAnally practice?
Dr. James McAnally practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Elizabeth, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Roselle Park, NJ and Rahway, NJ.
See Elizabeth Internists and Elizabeth Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego McAnally, Dr. Jacob McAnally, Dr. Jacques McAnally, Dr. Jaime McAnally