A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McAnally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McAnally is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McAnally, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. McAnally graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McAnally has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McAnally accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James F. McAnally practice?
Dr. James McAnally practices Nephrology near Elizabeth, NJ.
See Elizabeth Nephrologists.