A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Morgan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Morgan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Morgan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
- Volunteer Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Orville Morgan MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James O. Morgan practice?
- Dr. James Morgan has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Morgan practices Urology near Bruceton, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Dresden, TN and Roswell, NM.
See Bruceton Urologists.