A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Morgan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Morgan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Morgan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Volunteer Community Hospital
- Mckenzie Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Orville Morgan MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James O. Morgan practice?
- Dr. James Morgan has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Morgan practices Urology near Bruceton, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Dresden, TN and Roswell, NM.
See Bruceton Urologists.