A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murphy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Murphy, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Murphy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Fort Bend Hospital
- Gulf Coast Med Ctr, Wharton, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Francis Murphy MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James F. Murphy practice?
- Dr. James Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. James Murphy practices Diagnostic Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.