A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James O'Neill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James O'Neill is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James O'Neill, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Neill graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. O'Neill has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Bay Pines Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Flemister O'Neill MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James F. O'Neill practice?
- Dr. James O'Neill has 3 office locations.
Dr. James O'Neill practices Anesthesiology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Anesthesiologists.