A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Orlando:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Orlando is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orlando
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Orlando Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Orlando, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Orlando graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Orlando has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James F Orlando FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James F. Orlando practice?
- Dr. James Orlando has 1 office location.
Dr. James Orlando practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Manahawkin, NJ.
See Manahawkin Cardiologists.