A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Orlando:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Orlando is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Orlando, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Orlando graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Orlando has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James F Orlando FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James F. Orlando practice?
- Dr. James Orlando has 8 office locations.
Dr. James Orlando practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Brick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Toms River, NJ and Freehold, NJ.
See Brick Cardiologists.