A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Parker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Parker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parker has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Fulton Parker MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James F. Parker practice?
- Dr. James Parker has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Parker practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.