A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Peters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Peters, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Peters has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Frederick Peters MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James F. Peters practice?
- Dr. James Peters has 10 office locations.
Dr. James Peters practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Burnsville, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Eden Prairie, MN and Rogers, MN.
See Burnsville Family Physicians and Burnsville Sports Medicine Doctors.