A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Peters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Peters, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Peters has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Frederick Peters MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James F. Peters practice?
- Dr. James Peters has 1 office location.
Dr. James Peters practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Primary Care Doctors and Minneapolis Family Physicians.