A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Peters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peters
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Peters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Peters, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Peters has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Frederick Peters MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James F. Peters practice?
- Dr. James Peters has 1 office location.
Dr. James Peters practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Family Physicians.