A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Robertson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robertson
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Robertson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Robertson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Robertson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James F Robertson MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James F. Robertson practice?
- Dr. James Robertson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Robertson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near East Providence, RI.
See East Providence Internists and East Providence Cardiologists.