A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rohrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rohrer is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rohrer, DDS, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Rohrer graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Rohrer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - Fountain Blvd
- Springfield Regional Medical Center
- CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - High Street
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rohrer accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James F. Rohrer practice?
Dr. James Rohrer practices Dermatology near Springfield, OH.
See Springfield Dermatologists.