Dr. James Rohrer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Rohrer?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 10th, 2014

Best dermatologist ever

This man has been my dermatologist since before I was one. I can't tell you how many times he literally saved my life. I am heartbroken that he is retired I have no clue who I will go to now. If he reads this just know that you were and always will be the most amazing dermatologist. You will be missed dearly especially by me I looked up to you like a grandpa and a savior. No one at hospitals knew what was wrong with me but you always did and for that I thank you with all my heart for doing that, because there was times I almost died and you made it all better. So I say again Dr. Rohrer was an amazing dermatologist!

March 10th, 2017