A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Schmidt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Schmidt, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Schmidt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Adventist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Frederick Schmidt MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James F. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. James Schmidt has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Schmidt practices Neurological Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Neurological Surgeons.