A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Schmidt is Good. Dr. Schmidt has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Schmidt, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Spinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schmidt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James F. Schmidt practice?
Dr. James Schmidt practices Neurological Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Schmidt, Dr. Jaime Schmidt, Dr. Santiago Schmidt, Dr. Jacques Schmidt