A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Slowey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Slowey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Slowey graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Slowey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rhea Medical Center
- Athens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James F Slowey MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James F. Slowey practice?
- Dr. James Slowey has 1 office location.
Dr. James Slowey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Athens, TN.
See Athens Obstetricians & Gynecologists.