A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Smith, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Francis Smith MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James F. Smith practice?
- Dr. James Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Smith practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE and Columbus, NE.
See Hawthorne Obstetricians & Gynecologists.