A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Watkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Watkins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Dr. Watkins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Francis Watkins MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James F. Watkins practice?
- Dr. James Watkins has 6 office locations.
- Dr. James Watkins practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near , .