A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Watkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watkins
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Watkins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Watkins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James F Watkins MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James F. Watkins practice?
- Dr. James Watkins has 1 office location.
Dr. James Watkins practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Internists and Pensacola Oncologists.