A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Young, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Young, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Young has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James F Young FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James F. Young practice?
- Dr. James Young has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Young practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lock Haven, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lewistown, PA and Port Matilda, PA.
See Lock Haven Obstetricians & Gynecologists.