General Practitioners, Internist

815 S Washington Ave
Ste 204
Marshall, TX 75670
903-927-6800
Locations and availability (4)

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Get your head out of the sand!  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2011

To all you folks trying to defend this "fine man and caring doctor", in case you haven't heard, he is no longer a doctor in the state of Texas. He was forced by the TMB to surrender his license in the wake of yet ANOTHER investigation into misconduct with patients. He is at best a predator. What SHOULD be asked is why GSMC protected this pervert for so long.His first wife left him after he messed up in Marshall. Then the second bimbo he married followed him to unsuspecting Kilgore. Wonder what she thinks of her Doctor now???

|  show details
Jun 20th, 2011

Dr. Facello is the most caring Dr. I have ever been to. He saved my life and is a great Doctor.

|  Is GSMC afraid to come clean?  |  show details
Jun 12th, 2011

There is something rotten about this new Dr. that showed up in Kilgore less than a year ago, and suddenly disappeared without a trace. Come on, medical community, tell us the truth. Why was he allowed to come here in the first place. Is the Good Ole Boy group covering up another bad apple?

|  Shame on you  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2011

We feel like we have been lied to in our small community. After our "new doctor" mysteriously disappeared, we have found out that Facello has lost 2 jobs in the past 2 years. He has been reprimanded by the Texas Medical Board for misconduct and unprofessional behavior. He has broken up families, gone through a divorce, and lost practices and property due to legislation. This dude can't get his own life together, much less try to focus on being a good "doctor".He's a quack. I wouldn't take my dog to him. Good riddance.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Dec 16th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Facello for over 10 years. I have several chronic health issues that must be handled well to insure a longer productive life. Dr. Facello has been wonderful every step of the way. I am able to do more today than I ever dreamed I would. I don't mind waiting in the waiting room because his staff has always worked me in the same day when I was ill. I don't mind waiting so he can see other patients the same day when they have an accute illness or he needs to spend the extra time they (or I) may need. I will follow him to Kilgore. I just hope his office staff is as caring and helpful as the one in Marshall.

|  Mother in law  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2010

My 78 year old mother in law is a former patient of Dr Facello's. He has since told us he's moving to another city close by and that we have had to get a new physcian which works out fine for us. Dr Facello's bedside manner leaves a bit to be desired although, I know it could be that he's just a very busy guy. But isn't the caring and concern all a part of being a doctor? It didn't help that he NEVER returned a call to my husband concerning his mother (whom we had to put in a nursing home a few days later) to let him know anything concerning her health and or mental status. I feel his communication with patients and family members needs to be improved greatly.

|  I love Dr. Facello!  |  show details
by Becky Patrick on Aug 9th, 2010

Dr. Facello saved my life! Whatever has happened in his personal life has nothing whatsoever to do with his professional abilities or work. He has been the best personal physician I have EVER had, and I'm not a young chick!

|  Not to be trusted!!  |  show details
by Don't trust Facello! on Feb 23rd, 2010

Facello is known as a man of low morals and family values by most all that know him. He was sanctioned by the TX Medical Board for sexual misconduct. Look it up for yourself. He has broken up families, and is at most a second rate doctor. See him at your own risk.

|  go ahead stop being my doc do me a favor!!!!!  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2009

I have been a patient for 5 years,I dont have insurance and pay my bill monthly. I am single mom no help from dad and doing the best I can.Last year I was sick for 3 months with phnewmonia and NEVER stopped working. Dr.F let me suffer would not p-ut me in the hospitle because of no insurance.My bill added up and I have paid him monthly.I requested my blood work to get on hormone theripy and recieved a letter dropping me as a patient. There reason my BILL and refused to see me again. Thats ok Facello I think that you suck as a doctor anyway you act like it bothers you to answer a guestion and dont care at ALL this is a small town and your reputation is not good. The only reason I came to you is I could pay out my bill. Thanks for careing so much good luck to you sir. T. H .