Dr. James Facello DO Patient Reviews

2.6

• Good
  • Bad

June 20th, 2011
Dr. Facello is the most caring Dr. I have ever been to. He saved my life and is a great Doctor.

June 12th, 2011
Is GSMC afraid to come clean?
There is something rotten about this new Dr. that showed up in Kilgore less than a year ago, and suddenly disappeared without a trace. Come on, medical community, tell us the truth. Why was he allowed to come here in the first place. Is the Good Ole Boy group covering up another bad apple?

December 16th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Facello for over 10 years. I have several chronic health issues that must be handled well to insure a longer productive life. Dr. Facello has been wonderful every step of the way. I am able to do more today than I ever dreamed I would. I don't mind waiting in the waiting room because his staff has always worked me in the same day when I was ill. I don't mind waiting so he can see other patients the same day when they have an accute illness or he needs to spend the extra time they (or I) may need. I will follow him to Kilgore. I just hope his office staff is as caring and helpful as the one in Marshall.

August 17th, 2010
Mother in law
My 78 year old mother in law is a former patient of Dr Facello's. He has since told us he's moving to another city close by and that we have had to get a new physcian which works out fine for us. Dr Facello's bedside manner leaves a bit to be desired although, I know it could be that he's just a very busy guy. But isn't the caring and concern all a part of being a doctor? It didn't help that he NEVER returned a call to my husband concerning his mother (whom we had to put in a nursing home a few days later) to let him know anything concerning her health and or mental status. I feel his communication with patients and family members needs to be improved greatly.

August 10th, 2010
I love Dr. Facello!
Dr. Facello saved my life! Whatever has happened in his personal life has nothing whatsoever to do with his professional abilities or work. He has been the best personal physician I have EVER had, and I'm not a young chick!

February 23rd, 2010
Not to be trusted!!
Facello is known as a man of low morals and family values by most all that know him. He was sanctioned by the TX Medical Board for sexual misconduct. Look it up for yourself. He has broken up families, and is at most a second rate doctor. See him at your own risk.

May 7th, 2015