A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fagelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Fagelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fagelson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oncology / Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fagelson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Fagelson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Fagelson MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Fagelson practice?
- Dr. James Fagelson has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Fagelson practices Urology near Englewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Littleton, CO and Lone Tree, CO.
See Englewood Urologists.