A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fanale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Fanale is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fanale, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fanale graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Fanale has 6 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Eugene Fanale MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Fanale practice?
- Dr. James Fanale has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Fanale practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Plymouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Plymouth Internists and Plymouth Geriatric Doctors.