A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fanale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Fanale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fanale, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fanale graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Fanale has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fanale accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Health New England - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James E. Fanale practice?
Dr. James Fanale practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Gastroenterology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MA.
See Worcester Internists, Worcester Geriatric Doctors, and Worcester Gastroenterologists.