Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Fang
Dr. James Fang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with other offices in Cleveland, OH and Mentor, OH (and 5 other locations). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Fang is affiliated with University of Utah Hospital, UH Conneaut Medical Center and UH Case Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Fang has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Fang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Craig Chaya
Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi11
Dr. Nathan Hatton
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi15
Dr. William Barry
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi48