Internist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Disappointed  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2013

Very difficult to get an emergency appointment. Does not remember information about the individual patient and asks the same questions about the person. Stated it was a slow growing cancer and turned out to be aggressive. So much to say but will just say very disappointed in the care of my family member. Did not order correct tests to determine growth of cancer. Very good at small talk but not giving information needed.

|  No one better!!  |  show details
by Joseph Harvey on Apr 29th, 2013

Love Dr. Fanning. He by far is the best cancer Dr. out there. One of the most caring people I have ever met. His staff treated me and my wife like family. My wife saw him for 6 years . She passed in 2011 from stag 4 cancer. I truly be leave with all my heart he gave her Two more years. Him and his staff are amazing. They went above and beyond . My wife loved and trusted everyone at NorthCoast she never felt like a patient there. When She found out she was dying all her nurses and Dr. came in the room to see her showing love and emotion . I love the fact that Dr. Fanning and his staff care so much for all there patience.