A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Fant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fant, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fant graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fant has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Palmetto Health Baptist
- Palmetto Richland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Fant MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. James W. Fant practice?
- Dr. James Fant has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Fant practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Rheumatologists.