A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Farinosi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farinosi
Education & Awards
Dr. Farinosi graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Farinosi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Paul Farinosi DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James P. Farinosi practice?
- Dr. James Farinosi has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Farinosi practices Emergency Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Muskegon, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Norton Shores, MI.
See Muskegon Emergency Physicians and Muskegon Critical Care Practitioners.