1.5

Be careful all Dr Farrel care is money show details Be careful all Dr Farrel care is money
May 24th, 2016

saw Dr Farrel because abdominal pain, He did multiple test on me the last one an FNA without consent, never recommended anything just another EUS in 12 month, still have the pain He never care, is all about making money doing procedures on you

Shock and Awe show details Shock and Awe
Dec 18th, 2015

I too will award Dr. Farrell one star because there's no option for handing him a zero. He has let me suffer like a dog for nearly a year. No return calls from him and only one from his P.A. And forget any chance of having the almighty "follow up after visit" following an invasive procedure. The pain, nausea and vomiting is indescribable and relentless. Morphine and Oxycodone are the only reason I"m still standing and I had to rely on another physician for those prescriptions. The staff takes their cues from him and couldn't care less. This is all I can say for now since I'm still stuck with him seeing as how there are so few gastroenterologists in CT with expertise in pancreatic disease.

Nov 15th, 2013

I had to give Dr. Farrell one Star since I dont have an option of -0000 Star. I can not believe he is a doctor!!!!!! It would be nice for someone to ever call you back with your results AFTER 20 CALLS MADE TO HIS OFFICE to let you know if YOU HAVE CANCER!!!!!!!!!!! Farrell you are not an INTERNIST AND GET PATIENTS WITH COLDS TO IGNORE THEM THE WAY YOU AND YOUR STAFF DO

Very Unresponsive! show details Very Unresponsive!
Aug 27th, 2011

I was referred to Dr Farrell for follow-up testing after a colonoscopy and biopsy identified a cancerous polyp. I called at least 7 times over the next month for results of testing and never received a return phone call.I did not receive reports on the procedure and pathology until I asked the referring physician to request them.Completely unresponsive!!!

Never go this guy. show details Never go this guy.
Aug 31st, 2010

I had EGD yesterday and after that, I had the most miserable day of my life due to Nosea, Vomiting, Bloating. I couldn't hold even wate in my stomach and had been without food or drinks since 10PM the night before.After coming home in Santa Barbara, I called the pager service at UCLA for Dr. Farrell. The pager operator told me that he would call me back and I shoulc call them again if don't receive a call from the doctor for half an hour. Nothing happened, so I called the pager service 40 minutes later. They said they will call the doctor and patch the call to me.That did happen. Kudos to UCLA staff.Finally, when the doctor called through the UCLA staff, I told him about my problems. He was non-responsive, detached. All he had to say was that it was a reaction to the medicine and will go away. I was feeling like I would never be able to drink or eat. I spent a miserable night.This morning I call Dr. William Carnes in Santa Barbara, who had referred me to Dr. Farrell. Dr. Carnes had a busy schedule and yet he took me right away. He tried to defend Dr. Farrell but gave me two medicines: one for reflux and one for nausea. Within minutes, I felt great. I cooked Past primavera with alfredo sauce and enjoyed it with Glen Morangie Nectar d'Or.If left upto Dr. Farrell, I would have starved today too. I had told Dr. Carnes that Dr. Farrell is not as nice as him and he shouldn't refer anyone to Dr. Farrell.

Will never use again show details Will never use again
by Pula Mare on Mar 14th, 2009

Office will take 1st place for arrogance. Does not return any calls. You are left alone. Will not use again.

Jan 23rd, 2009

This doctor has the worst bedside manner, not to mention arrogance as well. He does not getback to you with test results in a timely manner, and only returns calls after you've paged him for 2 days. I would not recommend this doctor at all.