A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Farris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Farris is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Farris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farris graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Farris has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center of Campbell Co
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Clarence Farris MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James C. Farris practice?
- Dr. James Farris has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Farris practices Internal Medicine near La Follette, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN.
See La Follette Internists.