A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fasciano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Fasciano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fasciano, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fasciano graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Fasciano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alfred Fasciano MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Fasciano practice?
- Dr. James Fasciano has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Fasciano practices Family Medicine near Grass Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, CA.
See Grass Valley Primary Care Doctors.