A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fawcett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Fawcett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fawcett, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fawcett graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fawcett has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Fawcett MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James Fawcett practice?
- Dr. James Fawcett has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Fawcett practices Urology near La Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chula Vista, CA and San Diego, CA.
See La Mesa Urologists.