A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Faylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Faylor, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Faylor graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Faylor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Creighton University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James J Faylor MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James J. Faylor practice?
- Dr. James Faylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Faylor practices Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Emergency Physicians.