A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Faylor, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Faylor graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Faylor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Creighton University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Faylor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Faylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James J. Faylor practice?
Dr. James Faylor practices Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medical Services, and Internal Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Emergency Physicians and Omaha Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Faylor, Dr. Jacob Faylor, Dr. Jacques Faylor, Dr. Jaime Faylor