A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Faylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Faylor, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Faylor graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Faylor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Creighton University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Faylor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan