A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fecteau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fecteau, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fecteau graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Fecteau has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Reynolds Fecteau MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James R. Fecteau practice?
- Dr. James Fecteau has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Fecteau practices Psychiatry near Dover, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NH and Exeter, NH.
See Dover Psychiatrists.