A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Feeley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Feeley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Feeley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Feeley graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Feeley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Feeley MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Feeley practice?
- Dr. James Feeley has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Feeley practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Internists and Iowa City Oncologists.