Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Feeney
Dr. James Feeney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hartford, CT, with other offices in Hartford, CT and Hartford, CT. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Feeney is affiliated with St Francis Hospital & Medical Center, Hartford Hospital and Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT. He speaks English.
Dr. James Feeney has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. James Feeney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartford, CT.
Dr. Rocco Orlando III
General Surgery, Critical Care Medicine
Hartford, CT 0.01 mi38
Dr. Judith Pepe
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Hartford, CT 0.01 mi32
Dr. Noubar Kevorkian
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery, Residency
Hartford, CT 0.01 mi6