Dr. James Feeney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Feeney?

Great Doc

Posted on August 25th, 2014

My experience was of an emergency nature as a section of my colon had to be removed. Dr Feeney and his group were both professional and still maintained a sense of humor. and bedside decorum. All went well and after 6 weeks of recuperation , I feel like a new man. I would highly recommend Dr Feeney and his group for surgical procedures..

Posted on May 20th, 2014

Dr. Feeney, I will never forget your enthusiasm as you explained the results of my boyfriend, Bruce's Moore's MRI images. Thank you for being part of this miraculous rib plating surgery. I know Bruce would not have survived without it. I am eternally grateful for your help in keeping the best part of my life alive!

we were blessed

Posted on April 21st, 2009

God sent dr. feeney to us. not only is he an excellent surgeon but he has a kind spirit & shows compassion for his patients & their families. we wil ...

Posted on June 5th, 2015

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.