A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fehr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fehr, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fehr graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Fehr has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Fehr MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James J. Fehr practice?
- Dr. James Fehr has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Fehr practices Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Anesthesiologists, Saint Louis Internists, Saint Louis Pediatricians, and Saint Louis Critical Care Practitioners.